THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why I Continue to Roll My Eyes at Courtney Hansen


I'm lying on the couch, enjoying all the benefits an early autumn cold has to offer. The husband has made a wonderful venison potpie full of mushrooms, onions, and other vegetable goodness. Tasty. He's talking to some weirdo (my words, not his) on paltalk, and clicking between screens. My head is stuffy, and then that annoying screen saver of Courtney pops up every other click. Blah, I'd like to hand her my cruddy tissue. Sure she's attractive enough, doesn't do a lot for me, but the male populace all tune in for lame television shows about cars just to watch her. She's just a woman, not a goddess dropped from fantasy. Poor woman, probably gets the creepiest fan mail from weirdos (my words, not hers) wanting her to spank them. Icky. She does no harm to my personal life, I have no jealousy of an actress who I will never meet, it's just the site of her and the vulgar groan my husband makes when she crosses the television screen that repulse me. Although I am sure she is a delightful and intelligent woman, I can not help but be annoyed. She always manages to make me feel a little worse about my general persona, and I don't really like beings who deflate my inflated ego-mania. So, as long as the husband continues to ogle the lovely Ms. Hansen, I will continue to roll my eyes and dismiss her as a life size Barbie with no substance who makes my cold just that much worse. Take that you car-hopping floozy! The potpie was really great though.

No comments: