THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Falling Off the Wagon

Really hard to maintain postitive inertia. Everyone else around me apparently has gone mad. Either that or I was so deep into my own negativity that they always seemed more pleasant and content. Amusing in its own right actually. Last couple of days have been hard. So I've started doodling in my spare time, listening to my tunes more, and practicing calm. Almost constant interruptions at work when I'm trying to stay balanced. Irritated at home too. I forget that husband gets glazed look when I talk on and on about a topic and then go off on tangents that seem irrelevent to him. Never ask someone "How was your day?" unless you REALLY want to hear the answer. That annoyed me though because I needed to vent. Went back to work and confessed about attempted venting at home. Go to work so I can talk about home, go home so I can talk about work. I'll try keeping them in their respective, in context spaces instead. No one is without flaw, the trick is to hide it well.

No comments: